TO BOOK BY PHONE: call or text us at 801-784-6511. We are available and happy to help during business hours Monday through Saturday. You can send a text or leave a voicemail anytime - we will respond promptly!
TO BOOK ONLINE: click here to download the MindBody mobile app - where you can book massages, register for classes and manage your MindBody account right from your phone. OR - browse our availability below and book an appointment right here on our website!
BEFORE BOOKING, please be aware of the following:
- You'll ALWAYS receive an appointment confirmation email. Please triple check it, making sure that your calendar aligns with ours and that your scheduled date/time is correct.
- New clients as well as women who've visited before but are now coming in during a *new* pregnancy are required to submit a NEW CLIENT INFORMATION form. We ask that you do so at least 24 hours in advance of your session. We cannot start your session without the completed form. If you booked your appointment same-day, please fill it out before you arrive, or, plan to arrive at least 15 minutes early so you can fill it out in our office. If you don't have a form filled out when you arrive, you may have to take time out of your appointment to complete it, and we don't want that to happen.
- Please always plan to arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled start time so we actually begin your massage right at that time. If you arrive late or even right on time, you will be paying for the full session you scheduled but only get whatever time remains. Just always be early and everyone will be happy :)
- Wondering what length of session to book? 75 minutes is the best appointment length if you are expecting all major muscle groups worked, or needing extra time on an area. 60 minutes seems to pass by way too quickly ...unless you are OK leaving something out.
- You'll ALWAYS get an email and text 48 hours in advance of your appointment asking you to respond to confirm your appointment. If you don't receive this, please call us.
- Appointments changed or cancelled for any reason (even emergencies) with LESS than 24 hours notice are subject to a cancellation fee, which is 50% of your session cost.
- Appointments cancelled or changed for any reason (even emergencies) with less than 2 hours notice will be charged the full, undiscounted session rate. For support, please call or text our office at 801-784-6511.
- If you are a woman in labor, you we ask that you give a MINIMUM of 3 hours notice by text, voice mail, or phone call, to avoid being charged a cancellation fee for your appointment. For support, please call or text our office at 801-784-6511.
FOR ONLINE/SELF BOOKING: PLEASE follow these instructions to correctly schedule your massage appointment online.
SELF BOOKING FOR NEW or FIRST-TIME CLIENTS: four easy steps!
1. create a client profile in MindBody, whether online or in the app.
2. make sure we have all the info we need in your profile. Please enter your:
- First & last name
- email address
- phone number
- mailing address
- credit card info (we required a credit card on file to reserve ANY appointment, even if you’ll be redeeming a prepaid session or gift certificate. You will not be charged when reserving your appointment; the cc will merely be saved to your profile and encrypted).
NOTE - if you are booking this as a surprise for someone else, like your cute pregnant honey, please be aware that the email address and phone number you provide will instantly and automatically receive our system notifications to ensure accuracy of appointments. Please put HER name in the profile, and put YOUR email address and phone number if you don’t want to spoil it. APPOINTMENTS MUST BE BOOKED UNDER THE NAME OF THE CLIENT COMING IN.
3. After creating your profile, browse our schedule for open times, select your appointment and book it. Please put in the NOTES section how many weeks pregnant or postpartum you are, and anything else you want us to know.
4. Check your email and make sure you have received and read the WELCOME email and APPT CONFIRMATION email. The Welcome email contains the stuff you must know before you arrive (including how to find us). There is a link to fill out your New Client Intake form online (securely hosted), which we'd like to get ASAP, no less than 24 hours before your appointment. You can also fill it out online by clicking here.
Remember, out of respect for everyone's time, we do charge for late cancellations (less than 24 hours notice) or no-shows (less than 2 hours or simply don't show up), as explained in your welcome email and on our policies page.
SELF BOOKING FOR EXISTING/CURRENT CLIENTS - simply login to your existing MindBody profile online or via the app, view days/times & therapists, and schedule your massage appointment! Check your email for confirmation to ensure the appointment was completely booked.