There are THREE ways in which you can book a massage appointment at SLC Prenatal Massage!
The first, of course, is to call or text us at 801-784-6511. We are available and happy to help during business hours Monday through Saturday. You can send a text or leave a voicemail anytime - we will respond promptly!
The second option is to click here to download the MindBody mobile app - where you can book massages, register for classes and manage your MindBody account right from your phone.
The third option would be to browse our availability below and book an appointment online, right here on our website! You must abide by the following instructions to efficiently schedule your appointment:
NEW/FIRST-TIME CLIENTS - you will be required to create a client profile in MindBody, whether online or in the app. You'll be asked for your first & last name, email address, phone number, mailing address, gender, birthday and credit card info (we are required to obtain a credit card on file to reserve ANY appointment, even if you’ll be redeeming a prepaid session or gift certificate. We do charge for late cancellations or no-shows, as explained in your welcome email and on our policies page. You will not be charged, the cc will merely be saved to your profile and encrypted). After creating your profile, you are clear to book an appointment!
ALSO - VERY IMPORTANT - New clients and clients who are visiting during a new pregnancy are required to submit a massage client intake form before your appointment. The link for this can be found in your appointment confirmation email or by clicking here.
EXISTING CLIENTS - you just need to login to your existing MindBody profile.
*Note - if you are booking this as a surprise for someone else, please be aware that the email address and phone number you provide will instantly and automatically receive our system notifications, so, put YOUR info there if you don’t want to spoil it.
BEFORE BOOKING, KEEP THE FOLLOWING POLICIES IN MIND:
1. After booking your appt, you'll receive an appointment confirmation email. This email is VERY important. Please triple check it, making sure that your calendar aligns with ours and that your scheduled date/time is correct.
2. Within that same confirmation email is a link to your new client intake form. New clients as well as women who've visited before but are now coming in during a *new* pregnancy are required to submit this intake form. We ask that you do so at least 24 hours in advance of your session. We cannot start your session without the completed form. If you booked your appointment same-day, please arrive at least 15 minutes early so you can fill it out in our office.
3. Please always plan to arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled start time so we actually begin your massage right at that time. If you arrive late or even right on time, you will be paying for the full session you scheduled but only get whatever time remains. Just always be early and everyone will be happy :)
4. 75 minutes is the best appointment length if you are expecting all major muscle groups worked, or needing extra time on an area. 60 minutes seems to pass by way too quickly ...unless you are OK leaving something out.
5. Appointments changed or cancelled for any reason (even emergencies) with LESS than 24 hours notice are subject to a cancellation fee, which is 50% of your session cost.
6. Appointments cancelled or changed for any reason (even emergencies) with less than 2 hours notice will be charged the full, undiscounted session rate. For support, please call or text our office at 801-784-6511.
7. If you are in labor, you we ask that you give a MINIMUM of 3 hours notice by text, voice mail, or phone call, to avoid being charged a cancellation fee for your appointment. For support, please call or text our office at 801-784-6511.