REGISTER ONLINE for any of the above classes by CLICKING HERE. Find the class you would like to register for on the calendar, click "sign in" and follow the prompts to create a MindBody client account and register for the class.
You can also register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling our office at 801-784.6511.
Read below for detailed class descriptions.
Salt Lake Prenatal Massage has partnered with Utah Prenatal Yoga to bring you some of the most popular prenatal yoga classes in town. Classes are held weekly on Wednesdays at 6:45PM and Saturdays at 9:00AM.
Yoga classes are taught by Alicia Poldino (E-RYT, RPYT), founder of Utah Prenatal Yoga. On occasion, classes are taught by guest teachers from the UPY Teacher Training program that are working toward registration by completing practicum and demonstration teaching hours.
All classes are appropriate for every trimester and every level of experience, however are for pregnant women only. Wear something comfortable, props and mats are available or you can bring your own. Expect to get in a good (safe!) workout along with time to stretch, breathe, relax and connect with your baby.
Class sizes are limited and fill up quickly. Reserve your mat space by registering early!
$15 single class • $65 five class pass • $100 ten class pass
Buy pass online by clicking here
Here are a couple of articles about the benefits of prenatal yoga:
Infant Massage & Movement
Instructor: Rebecca de Azevedo Overson, LMT, Birth Doula, and Mommy
Our Infant Massage & Movement Class is simple and straight-to-the-point, based on the idea that loving touch is a natural instinct for parents and caregivers.
With a little guidance, you’ll dispel any fears of "doing it wrong" as you learn the basics of infant massage. Discover how easy it is to incorporate massage right away into your daily baby care routine!
Focus of this class:
- facilitating bonding
- promoting healthy, nurturing touch in families
- encouraging body awareness and healthy body image
- tips for helping common complaints (gas, colic, sleeping, etc)
- and of course...LOVE!
- ideal for babies who are not yet crawling. Definitely not walking (that's toddler massage!
- Newborns can come as soon as their umbilical cord stump has fallen off
- Bring an extra blanket and a large soft towel. All other materials provided
- Also includes tips for proper babywearing for the purpose of saving YOUR back, avoiding child injury/strain, and healthy attachment
- Also learn exercises to develop coordination and balance.
- Please, reschedule your class if you have sick baby/adult with fevers, coughs, runny noses, or diarrhea
- Babies are unpredictable… so just come prepared to roll with it but MOSTLY to have a GREAT TIME!
- Class is 90 minutes
- Cost is $30 and pre-registration is required. Limited to six adults with babies. Both parents can attend on the same registration; you must notify us if your spouse/partner is also attending with you. Class may be repeated one time within three months, at no additional cost.
PRIVATE INFANT OR TODDLER MASSAGE instruction: for one child, schedule a 30 min massage appointment with Rebecca Overson or designated staff member. Call the office for details at 801-784-6511.
PEDIATRIC MASSAGE THERAPY is available for children age four and up. Please see our Services page for details. 30 min session recommended.