Alyssa Hansen, LMT
- Licensed Massage Therapist ( UT 9273603-4701)
- Graduated from Provo College March 2014
- Completed Prenatal Massage training and internship with Rebecca Overson and Salt Lake Prenatal Massage December 2014
- Completed Associates Degree at Brigham Young University-Idaho
- Loves being active, cooking and spending time with her family. She enjoys traveling and road trips. Summer is her favorite season and being at her family's cabin is her paradise.
Words from Alyssa:
Three words that describe my massage style would be: gentle, nurturing and fluid.
I was introduced to Salt Lake Prenatal Massage while on my journey to find a Massage career. After learning more about specializing massage with Prenatal care I was hooked. There is a very special and powerful energy that comes in a birthing community and once I saw what I can do to help women out, I felt empowered. That's what I want women to feel; empowered. Women absolutely have this time in their life to know what they are capable of and I love seeing that!
My massage is gentle and nurturing. Naturally my touch is very soft. My pressure is firm but it's not going to be 8-10 pressure. I focus on specific areas and like detail-oriented work. Certain modalities that stand out in my massage is swedish, sacral-cranial, and sports. I am very fluid and use different tools-thumbs, wrists and elbows.
I LOVE working with those who prefer light, gentle or firm touch. Those who love to relax and are easy-going. I also like to work with those who are emotionally distressed, have insomnia/depression/fatigue.
I LOVE working LB and glute work. I love helping people feel at ease emotionally. People who like gentle touch are going to love my massages!